Prepare your taste buds for an unforgettable experience at the Taste of Lake Murray, presented by Lexington Medical Center, scheduled for March 21 at 6 pm at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Columbia. Tickets are now available, offering a night filled with delectable flavors, live music, and a chance to support a great cause.
- Musical Extravaganza: Dance the night away to the tunes of The Voltage Brothers on the main stage and Under the Sun on the outdoor stage, creating a lively and entertaining atmosphere.
- Culinary Delights: Sample an array of flavors from around the region, and cast your vote for your favorite chef to represent Team Lake Murray Country at the World Food Championships.
- Silent Auction: Bid on exciting items in the silent auction, adding an element of fun and excitement to the evening.
- Party with a Purpose: Enjoy a night of celebration knowing that your attendance supports a meaningful cause.
To secure your spot at this culinary extravaganza, visit LakeMurrayCountry.com or call 803-781-5940. According to Vickie Davis, Senior VP of Funding & Events with Capital City/Lake Murray Country, “You do not want to miss this lineup of food and entertainment.”
A Cause Worth Supporting:
The Taste of Lake Murray serves as the sole fundraiser for the Annual 4th of July Celebration on Lake Murray. Funds raised contribute to the spectacular fireworks display, an annual highlight scheduled for June 29 next year.
Miriam Atria, President/CEO of CCLMC, expresses gratitude for the community’s support, stating, “We are so grateful for the community support at this event each year and for helping us raise the funds for Lake Murray’s 4th of July Celebration.”
Early Bird Special:
Lock in the early bird rate of $100 by purchasing your tickets before February 14 at midnight. After this date, tickets will be available for $125. Your ticket includes event entry, culinary delights from regional restaurants, as well as beer and wine. Attendees must be 21 and older.
How to Get Your Tickets:
To purchase tickets, visit LakeMurrayCountry.com, call 803-781-5940, or stop by the Lake Murray Country Visitors Center at 2184 N. Lake Drive, Columbia.
About Capital City/Lake Murray Country Regional Tourism Board:
Capital City/Lake Murray Country (CCLMC) is the official source for all things Lake Murray Country, encompassing Columbia, Richland, Lexington, Newberry, and Saluda. To plan your next trip and discover attractions, dining, hotels, outdoor recreation, fishing, golf, and events, visit LakeMurrayCountry.com or call 803-781-5940 | 1-866-SC-Jewel.
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube
- Hashtags: #LakeMurrayCountry #TopSouthernDestination #TasteOfLakeMurray24